Question by kristen: skinning/sunburn?
i got a sunburn on my face and today it just started peeling it looks really bad i put this face wash (it makes the dead skin cells come off) on hoping it will go away but it didnt and i wanna know how long its going to peel for befor its gone ill giv u a star if u know how to make it come off faster
Answer by sixgun
you can make it come off faster but it won’t feel good! Use face lotion with Alpha-Hydroxy in it, it’s that stuff that “brightens” your skin–it’s takes off old skin so the younger skin shows. There are different brands, I’ve got some from neutrogena. You might hate it when it starts to work! Just splash a lot of water on your face if the lotion burns too much. PS I used to work at a tanning place–some people thing a sunburn is just a red tan–it is a totally different thing. As you burn you are also getting tan…the tan is fine but the burn is radiation poisoning. Burns don’t “fade” into tans, they have to wear off, just like permanent marker.
What do you think? Answer below!
Product witness: Catwalk-bracing ideas from London Fashion Week
Skin was held elementary but beaming, toned-downwardly with scarce a hint of bronzer. Sarah-Jane began by prepping the skin with bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer, €25, adding a dusting of the brand's Original SPF 15 Foundation, €28, over the …
Read more on Irish Examiner
The Best in Gold, Silver and Bronze Beauty — FTW!
February 7, 2014 | by Tiffanie Petett | COMMENT. Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder, $ 50 Infused with a skin-brightening blend of mulberry and grape, this finishing powder maintaining skin looking suave and fresh without the powdery residue. SEE NEXT …
Read more on TotalBeauty.com
Red Carpet Prep Secrets: 86th Academy Awards Beauty Countdown with Plastic …
"Many stars consider fractional laser resurfacing to improve skin's tightness and tone," Dr. Banthia said. "With just 2-3 sessions spaced out over 6 weeks, you truly see an improvement in skin tone, with a minimizing of pores and fine lines." For stars …
Read more on Beauty World News
Robert Nesta “Bob” Marley was a Jamaican singer-songwriter and musician. He was the rhythm guitarist and take singer for the ska, rocksteady and reggae bands The Wailers (1964–1974) and Bob Marley & The Wailers (1974–1981). Here is the collection of his quotes.
Bob Marley isn’t my name. I don’t level know my name yet.
~ Bob Marley Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.~ Bob Marley Every time I plant a seed, He say kill it before it grow, he say kill it before they grow.~ Bob Marley I don’t stand for the black man’s side, I don’ t stand for the white man’s side.I stand for God’s side.~ Bob Marley If you get down and quarell everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say.~ Bob Marley Man is an universe within himself.~ Bob Marley One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.~ Bob Marley Rastafari not a culture, it’s a reality.~ Bob Marley Tell the children the truth.~ Bob Marley One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain~ Bob Marley Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?~ Bob Marley Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!~ Bob Marley Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.~ Bob Marley Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold…~ Bob Marley The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.~ Bob Marley When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.~ Bob Marley In this bright future you can’t forget your past.~ Bob Marley Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright~ Bob Marley You ain’t gonna miss your water until your well runs dry~ Bob Marley None but ourselves can free our minds.~ Bob Marley
View more Bob Marley quotes and more Jamaican Authors quotes add Bob Marley Quotes Widget to your site or blog.
Visit Bob Marley quotes place and click “Get Code” on the right pull. It will look perfect on any site or blog. Your site will look better with it.
Famous Quote and Love Quotes from QuoteDepot.Net
Abdul is interviewed by Brit Asia’s Sanyya Gardez in this gripping 1 hour debate on the popular show Broken Silence about skin lightening, who uses it, who s…
Video Rating: 4 / 5
What's Up In 2014? A Look Ahead For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Antioxidant Trial to Improve Brain Functioning Finishes Up – Dr. Shungu's studies advise levels of glutathione, the primary antioxidant in the body, are greatly reduced (36% less than normal) in the brains of people with chronic fatigue syndrome. In this …
Read more on ProHealth
http://www.whitenmyskin.net – The best skin lightening cream is made in your own home for just pennies compared to over the counter creams, lotion, etc. If y…
http://amaon.net/clean-skin Cleanskin Wine Reviews | Clean Clear Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser Review | Cleanskin 2012 Trailer them flat in your hand, and…
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Put some bling in your beauty regime
They claim that the masks increase the skin's moisture saturation level by up to 92 per cent and that the nutrients are absorbed 10 times faster than a traditional face mask, now brightening the complexion, moisturising and sustaining the skin …
Read more on Bath Chronicle
HOUSTON, TX (PRWEB) July 8, 2004
Gemini Publishing Co., a leading provider of books, cassettes, videos, and pheromone products for single men on how to successfully meet, date, attract, and seduce women, announced today another article on succeeding with women.
1. When with a woman on a date, under no circumstances whatsoever, look at and flirt with other women. This is equitable evident rude and disrespectful. It’s very degrading to a woman and makes her feel identical unimportant. It really hurts their feelings, especially if she is attracted to you.
2. Don’t play head games – Don’t just use single women for sex and string them along with no intentions for emotional commitment. The worse thing you can do is to tell them that you love them and not even mean it. And, even worse is to tell them that you love them just to get them in bed for sex. Don’t get involved with a woman you have no interest in or desire to have a relationship with and suddenly tell her after several dates and sexual relations, “I don’t want a girlfriend right now” or “I’m not interested in having a relationship.” They will feel used, hurt and abused. If all you want from a woman is just sex, just be honest and up front with her and tell her, “I’m not interested in being tied down in a relationship with you and I would prefer to have a sexual relationship only with no strings attached.”
3. Don’t do women feel self-concious by making comments on things that she is self-concious about such as her weight, her large ass, big nose, little eyes, hirsute arms, pallid skin, pinched legs, big thighs, her protruding stomach, birthmark, stretch marks, acne, blemishes, etc.
4. Listen to women when they talk. Focus all your attention on every word she says. Don’t talk to her while on the telephone and try to watch television at the same time. Pay attention to her and make her feel important and special. Women do not like to be ignored.
5. Be considerate of a woman’s family and friends. In this imperfect world, we are not exactly crazy about everyone we meet, but at least make your best effort possible to get along with and form a bond with her family and friends. Here’s why: If you get along fine with them, they won’t be so inclined to force her to dump you. You would be surprised what an influence her friends and family have on her relationships with men. Also, keep in close touch with your own friends and relatives. They will resent her for you forgetting about them and spending all your time with your girlfriend.
6. Remember that single women are unique individuals – They are not a combination of all the women that you have dated and had relationships with. Maybe you had women cheat on you or act crabby and bitchy all the time. You think all single women are like this. Get rid of this attitude immediately! You just can’t judge all single women by your experiences of the past.
All women are different and don’t judge all women as being mean because of a few bad experiences. There’s lots of sweet and lovely single women out there that will treat you right. You just have to find them.
7. Treat hit women like ladies – Literally, treat them like a queen. Open doors for them, light their cigarettes, pour their champagne, tell them how pretty and sexy they look, congratulate them on their clothes, solicit them your arm. Just make them experiencing special and desirable. And giving her, flowers, gifts, cards, and poetry is a good idea too. Treat a woman like a lady and you will melt her heart and make her want to become intimate with you.
8. Act like a human being when around a single woman – Do your belching and farting in private. And don’t make sick comments about your desire for killing cats, kicking dogs, shooting animals, and any other off the wall comments.
9. Here’s a real no-no: If a woman is acting crabby and bitchy, you say, “You must be getting your period.” Women are very sensitive to an observe like this and make her resent you. There are other factors that contribute to a woman feeling a little cranky. It can be stress from work, family, friends, and maybe even you getting on her nerves.
10. Always apply the Golden Rule around women – Treat her like you want to be treated.
Follow these ten important keys to getting along with women and I guarantee you that you will have more success in getting women more interested in you. Even to the point that she may fall for you and want to share her warm and writing body with you for some hot passionate sex. I’m sure this is one reward you won’t mind receiving for your efforts.
This article written by Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert). If you would like more free dating tips on how to successfully meet, date, attract, and become intimate with women, please visit his website at: http://www.getgirls.com – This article is copyright (c) 2004 by Don Diebel and may be reprinted in it’s entirety as long as his website, byline, and copyright statement is included.
INTERVIEW CONTACT: Don Diebel, President
Gemini Publishing Company
967 Buoy Rd.
Houston, TX USA 77062
# # #
Find More Pale Skin Press Releases